Texas  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/07, 2:35 pm

Theft of Services ???

I had an electrical contractor come to my house for an estimate on putting up an electrical fixture. His pricing was EXTREMELY HIGH. Since I am not using him, he said he would have to charge a ''service charge of $69 +.

Am I obligated to pay that ??? He said if I don't pay it, he would file a Theft of Services claim against me.

I have not signed any paperwork....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search