Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/12, 8:26 am

1995 I was arrested for public intoxication went to court and case was dismissed. Background check shows arrest on my record. I thought it would not show since it was dismissed. Is that correct?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search