Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Motion for time served

Please provide help with writing a motion for time served. My son is incarcerated and has outstanding warrants, they informed me that he will need to submit a motion for time served. thanks

Asked on 5/14/03, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Basil Hoyl Law office of Basil Hoyl
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Motion for time served

If you want to see a copy of a motion for time served which works in the particular court with power over your son, ask that clerk for a copy of a motion for time served which was GRANTED by the judge in another case and use that as a pattern for your motion. The clerk should know a file or two similar to the type of case your son has, but they don't always make it the simplest thing in the world. Asking them for copies from other files in not a bad thing. Those files are public records.

Good Luck,

Read more
Answered on 5/15/03, 10:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now