Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 4:19 pm

I am from Texas and was charged with a violation involving a threat at the USDB military prison in Kansas. Should I consult an attorney in Texas or in Kansas?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search