Texas  |  Environmental Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 4:21 pm

As a homeowner in a residential neighborhood, what rights do I have against a company that is in our backyard and stirs up dust that blows into our yard. It's a pipe company that has many trucks, forklifts, company mules, company pick up and other vehicles driving through. The driving path is crushed concrete and other materials. The company refuses to keep the drive watered down. When the wind blows from the southeast or east, it is unbearable to be outside. They do this 6-7 days per week. It is a nuisance and unfair that I cannot enjoy my backyard after work and on the weekends. We have made multiple complaints to Harris County Air Quality Control as well as to the company itself. What other options do we have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search