Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 11:34 am

Okay . My girl friend is in the middle of a divorce . We have a baby on the way . And there is no dispute between her ex and her that the baby is mine . They have not had sex for 5 months and she's only 6 weeks pregnant . If the divorce is not finalized by the time out baby gets here . Will we b aloud to put my last name on the certificate ? Considering there is no dispute from either party , that the child is mine .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search