Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/11, 11:50 am

can they get you to pay child support if your signed divorce decree is done.i have one child and turned legal age. she has the other child who is 16. have to go to the attorney generals office for review

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search