Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

can a person file for back pay on child support if u an her lived together for all an then most of ur two young sons lives. an in this situation you were the one payin all the bills an welfare of the children because she was not workin but going to school.

Asked on 6/27/10, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A person can file.

If you can prove that you were living together, then you don't owe for those months.

I would encourage you to hire an attorney to help you.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/10, 3:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now