Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My wife lost custody because my son was self abusive to himself and her he is 3. She wants standard possession now but she cannot provide proof there is no behavior issues nor will she say. Is she intitled to a standard possession?

Asked on 5/28/13, 10:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley Power Daley PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

She is entitled to whatever visitation the court order gives her. Assuming it is NOT standard possession, then she would need to prove a material and substantial change in circumstances has occurred and that the request she is making is in the best interest of the child.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 7:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now