Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

my husband and I are divorced recently. He has totalled a vehicle in BOTH our names, do I have nay right to the settlement monies the insurance company is paying out?

Asked on 3/19/13, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

look at divorce decree..ownership was given there and insurance may pay to both..but belongs to one given ownership..but call lawyer who represented you in divorce for exact opiniion

Read more
Answered on 3/19/13, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now