Texas  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/02/10, 7:15 pm

My boyfriend bought a house and land with his ex, now he has been contacted by someone that is interested in buying the house and land, but his ex's name is on the paperwork, does he have to get her to sign off on it before he can sell it or can he do it without her knowledge.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search