Legal Question in Military Law in Texas


i have filed for divorce and will get sole managing conservator of my two kids. what is considered proof of custody. The army needs proof so they can get me out and with my kids.

Asked on 1/11/13, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

"Proof of custody" would be a certified copy of the final order.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/13, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now