Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/10, 7:49 pm

I bought a tax sale property that is land locked The current owners that my property was subdivided from have refused to grant an easement stating they don't have to. This is an out of state corporation that is the current owner and has a manufacturing plant on the property adjacent to my property all of which is zoned industrial. I tried to sale my property to them or either have them provide right of way, the have refused both. What are my options.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search