Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

We have been married for more than 12 years, we don't have any residential property but we have liquid assets (bank accounts, investments, ira/401k). Does my wife get the entire property on the event of my death, is there a way i can leave part of my share of the property to my parents or my kids?


Asked on 4/12/13, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

make a will and leave your share to whomever u wish..

Read more
Answered on 4/12/13, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now