Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/07, 3:32 pm


My grandmother is deceased, has property and my father who was an only child is deceased also. I am an only child and my grandmother left no will. How do I transfer property (house on 1 acre land) to my name without going to court. Are there papers I can file myself?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search