Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

I am a federal employee that was injured on the job in the state of Texas.I have an ongoing back , neck and should pain for the past 7 years. I do have a paper trail of medical documentation over a period of these years to present. Workman Comp only approved treatment for my back in the beginning without ever considering my other complaints. I have requested them to re-evaluate my case with no compliance with the most recent request they closed my case without any notice.

Asked on 3/05/13, 1:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

have you ever had a lawyer? Most of us do not take Federal Work Comp..but if u would give more info, I would try to give answers, perhaps help

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now