Utah  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/09, 7:25 pm


Can the veterans administation be sued. After having 2 back surgerys within a week, I have numbness in my groin, other problems in that same area

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search