Legal Question in Business Law in Virginia

I recieved a refund check from a doctors office for the wrong amount. The bank that it was drawn from cashed it. Am I obligated to pay back the money if they notice the mistake.

Asked on 2/02/12, 7:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, absolutely (and whether they notice it or not).

Read more
Answered on 2/02/12, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now