Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

I got a fta capias even though I submitted a continuation request for a traffic case. Is there anyway I can get out of the warrant? free legal advice

Asked on 3/15/13, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The capias to which you refer means a warrant for your arrest has been issued for your failure to appear (fta).

Better get a lawyer ASAP! (would be my free legal advice).

Read more
Answered on 3/15/13, 8:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now