Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Virginia

Is it legal to mention a child victim's name in Blackmun's Papers? These papers are accessible online.

Asked on 8/09/12, 1:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Assuming you're referring to the former justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Harry A. Blackmun, and further assuming that such mentioning as referenced might be characterized , perhaps, as a legal misstep of sorts that was somehow missed in proofreading these voluminous papers which are now archived at the Library of Congress, what would you have the allegedly aggrieved victim now do, sue this deceased judge's estate (which probably closed out years ago)?

Read more
Answered on 8/13/12, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now