Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

wage garnishment on a judgement

Do you suggest I get legal assistance in filling out a Summons for Garnishment form in the state of Virginia? It is for a foreign judgment.

Asked on 4/14/07, 5:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: wage garnishment on a judgement

Yes, if it's for a foreign judgment, that might be a good idea.

Read more
4/15/07, 12:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now