Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/10, 7:52 am

I would like to have my record expunged and need to know the costs to hire a lawyer. It has been over 5 years. The conviction was in Maryland, I am now living in Virginia. The judge really did not like met.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search