Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/01, 12:45 pm

Avoiding Correct Child Support Amount

My husbands company has switched his pay from $20hr. to $13.00hr to avoid paying a high child support payment, how can I proove this so my children can get a fair amount of child support? (I do have his old pay stubs and he has been with the company for 7 yrs.)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search