Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 7:09 am

I am recently married and I have a three year old from a previous relationship. My child's father is incarcerated. My husband wants to legally adopt my daughter. I have full legal and physical custody. Also, she has my maiden name. how do I go about doing this and how likely is it that I can get this done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search