Virginia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/11, 10:22 am

we live in a condo building with many units. a few days ago one of the unit's (above us) water pipe burst causing massive water damage to our unit as well hers and a few other units in our building. we put in a claim to our insurance company but they refuse to help at all basing it on the fact that an earthquake had occurred prior to the incident. what can we do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search