Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

I'm a victim of a Foreclosure rescue scam which took place 2 yrs ago. How can I reclaim back total ownership of my home.

Asked on 10/05/09, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Susan Allen The Law Office of Susan E. Allen, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is a tough question to answer without seeing all of the documents that lead up to your losing your house. If there is a faulty document somewhere, you may never have conveyed your house. With this type of a problem, the only way to give you an answer is to review the transaction.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/09, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now