Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

I am the beneficiary of a trust set up by my Uncle which upon death of his wife was suppose to be terminated and the beneficaries were to receive their money. Our cousin is the executor of the trust and has not given us any financial information and won't give out the money either when I have asked several times and its been a year and a half since our Uncle's wife death. Is there anything that I can do about this where I won't need to hire a lawyer

Asked on 5/21/11, 6:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Probably, not (without hiring an attorney).

Read more
Answered on 5/22/11, 12:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now