Virginia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/00, 12:25 am

Disinheriting from Will Children from a previous marriage.

My father recently died and I believe he may have disinherited my brother and I (for no reason). What are the potential remedies?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search