Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

ther is a main road that borders my property that was moved creating a peice of property between my prop line and the new route of the road how do i claim that peice of property .it abutts my existing line

Asked on 6/21/10, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Earl Morriss Land Law Washington, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is likely that the property continues to be right-of-way owned by some jurisdiction - you should contact whoever owns the road...state, county, city?

Read more
Answered on 6/21/10, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now