Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/04, 2:27 pm

SIngle Parent never married moving out of state with child

I am a single mother, considering moving out of state for employment purposes. Can my childs Father or his family ( grand parents) stop me? Could they refuse to allow me to bring my child once settled? ( I thought the moving process would be easier on my child if he stayed with his father until I am settled, there is no costody or parenting agrement we have never been married.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search