Washington  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 8:18 am

I joined the U.S. Navy in 1980 and retired, honorably, in 1998. I recently found out (12/2012) that I have only one kidney (disqualifying for entry into Military service). Should I seek any recourse or compensation for this? How should I do it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search