Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Wisconsin

16 year olds

are 16 year olds able to leave their parents house and live with someone else with no legal strings?

Asked on 7/11/09, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: 16 year olds

The parents maybe able to seek a CHINS petition against this minor.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/09, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Wisconsin

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now