|Areas of Practice||
|States of Practice||
|Countries of Practice||
|Fees & Payment Methods||
Why "interaction law"? People are fundamentally social creatures. An important characteristic of healthy societies is that they nurture and protect freedom for people to interact with each other by communicating, colaborating, learning from each other, entertaining each other, inspiring each other. Here are a few "interaction" issues that most inspire my legal advocacy:
* Freedom of speech and [removed]First Amendment, obscenity, censorship)
* Freedom of competition (antitrust, trade association representation)
* Freedom of identity and privacy
* Freedom of thought, opinion and religion
* Freedom of inquiry, learning, experimentation and creativity
* Preservation and enrichment of the Information Commons
* Entitlement to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"
John Mitchell has answered 151 questions with LawGuru Answers
3/09/14, 7:53 pm in New Mexico are scanned or faxed document signatures legally bi...
1 answer United States | New Mexico | Computer & Technology Law
3/05/14, 4:46 pm What does Article I of the United States Constitution deal with?<...
2 answers United States | Ohio | Constitutional Law
3/01/14, 5:22 pm I received a letter of "settlement" regarding an online video str...
1 answer United States | Nevada | Computer & Technology Law
1/09/14, 5:10 pm is a PDF made with an illegal program a legal file?...
1 answer United States | Florida | Intellectual Property
11/07/13, 10:45 am Is there any way to copyright protect a phrase that you came up w...
1 answer United States | Colorado | Intellectual Property
11/05/13, 1:24 pm Is it ok to download a copy of old software which you already own...
2 answers United States | Virginia | Computer & Technology Law
|Find Free Legal Advice at LawGuru.com|
|Attorneys in Firm||1|
1629 K St., NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006