Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My brother age 53,a recovering alchoholic, married and two kids age 23 & 14. Has no job, on unemployment. Wife & daughter work. All three physically abuse my brother. He owns a home and only his name is on deed. Was just hospitalized, wife & kids want him dead, do not want him to return to His house. Can they stop him? He puts his hands behind his back when they slap or punch him, he has done nothing wrong except drink. Oh, there is a second morgage that both he & wife have taken out on house. Wife ran up credit card bill to $96,000.Wife wants to put him in Homeless Shelter. It's his house, wife has her father's home she can take kids & herself to get away, but refuses. Please help, thanks.

Asked on 7/06/12, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

have your brother call me.

he clearly needs a good lawyer.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 7/06/12, 9:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey