Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New York

i would like to know can i sue my landlord for evicting me out my house if i paid my rent?

Asked on 6/14/12, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Paula McGill Attorney at Law

More information is needed. However, assuming there was an illegal eviction you should seek damages. It might be smart to seek a consultation with an experienced landlord/tenant lawyers. Of course, a consultation does not mean you are obligated to retained the lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/12, 10:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New York