Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

If I were to apply for Letter Of Administration, in the High Court in a Property Matter, I am told that I must sign a bond. Kindly advice me regarding this Bond.Is it merely a bond on stamp paper or as some lawyer told me that I must put down or give property of a value of 2/3 of the cost of the property in dispute, for which I apply for administration?

Asked on 2/13/14, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

once you sign the bond you are struck so before signing a bond retain the services of the lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/14, 3:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India