Legal Question in Administrative Law in Pakistan

*** A Partnership Firm was established by two [2] friends who had obtained NTN & Sales Tax Number in the name of Firm. Now one of the partner is not interested in running the Firm as he is doing his personal business. The remaining only Partner wishes to continue Firm as NTN/Sales Tax # has already been obtained in the name of Firm. Now the question is that whether remaining partner can run this Firm while maintaining Bank account in the name of Firm by himself only. Is there any procedure to convert existing Partnership Firm into Proprietorship concern.

Asked on 6/16/13, 7:46 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

Is it frim or a privt lmted company ?

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 2:14 am

Salman Khan International Lawyer

No procedure to convert it.. However things are dependent on the Partnership deed.. Kindly email me at [email protected] so that i can guide u accordingly..


Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 6:18 am

instead of converting firm into proprietership u can also reduce share, power, by amendment in firm legal papers

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Pakistan