Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

In a property partion case , if plaintiff didnot submit efidevit in evidence before the court and donot appear in the witness box when time was given to him for evidence by court and plaintiff fails to give his evidence.

what is the case position?

Asked on 2/08/20, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

the court will decide the case on merits.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/20, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India