Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

In Vashi, Navi Mumbai Society has charged Non occupancy, for a vacant flat. Is it as per Law?

Asked on 1/23/21, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can challenge it. The society can do so.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/21, 7:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India