Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

Need opinion plz help please...

I'm a student of B.A Journalism , I have teeth problem But West Bengal Govt hospital Dr. are refuse to do in in Hospital but they agree to do in their private clinic even Govt Hospital is not saying clearly that my treatment is not possible... but except this govt hospital every 1 said treatment is possible... govt hospital Dr. refusing bcoz i submit complain against them, that they agree to do in private not in hospital even publish in news paper, Higher autharity

Last time i submit all details in west Bengal Human rights commission ( )2012-2013 File no 749/WBHRC/COM/2010-2011 ( details pdf available on commission website) Govt recommended W.B govt to pay Compensation but Govt refuse , So i submit National Human RightsCommison via ON LINE but due to INTERNET problem I can't Submit all details & evidence ,Later i submit all details In their delhi office but later i know that it's too late... My case was Dismiss.. I know That the complain was incomplete they said me they only check the 1st complain , So I lost My chance to get Justice, Even Health & family welfare govt of India failed to help,

1. I think as Indian citizen of i must get treatment in Government hospital but hospital always give different type of excuse, by R Ahmed Dental college My case is critical So it's only Possible in dental college , In kolkata there is no other govt Dental college

International association of oral maxilofacial surgery Dr & lot of dr says my treatment possible

Even I saw in the report W.b Human Rights Commission " petitioner was used as a Guineapig for experimental purpose by Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College & Hospital authority...." (If any one want i can upload the pdf what commission said even it's available on their website too )

What should I do Right now plz help.. I dn't have Enough money to Go Kolkata High court, I am a student, dn't have enough money , if i have money i will do my surgery in Private Dental hospital,

What should i do... to get Treatment in Govt college or get compensation from govt which help me to do surgery in private college... there is any option for get free legal aid sorry for my poor English

Asked on 7/26/13, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file petition before High Court

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India