Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

one of my friend born in home so he don't have birth certificate now he need a birth certificate to apply pass port . Kindly do the needful

Asked on 2/18/14, 9:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

he needs to visit the local authorities and apply for a certificate. after due verification a certificate would be issued.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/14, 12:10 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may apply in the local authorities of your place issuing birth certificate after verification they will issue the same.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/14, 11:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India