Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

My problem is that I was an officer in a bank and was working in U.P. when an enquiry was set up against me for some alleged irregularities while posted in Rajsthan ( all India transferable job). All information about my suspension , initiation of the inquiry was communicated by my branch in UP where I was last posted. Inquiry was conducted at Delhi and subsequently I was informed by letter through my branch about punishment by GM sitting at Delhi. the appeal and review petition against it were turned down by CGM at Delhi and DMD at Mumbai respectively. Where a Writ should be filed against the judgement of my bank? Can I file my writ at allahabad High court or not

Asked on 12/05/13, 11:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is advisable to file your writ petition in Delhi as the inquiry was conducted at Delhi office.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/13, 8:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India