Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Sir, i was a Bank employee i was punished by the Bank with "Removal from service "after an departmental enquiry against me and the punishment was maintained by the Bank when i filed Appeal and Review Appeal to the Higher Bank Authorities, now i wanted to file a Writ petition in the Honourable High Court against this decision of the Bank, Legally how much time is available to me for filing the Writ petition in the Honourable High Court.

Asked on 10/04/14, 11:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

90 days.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/14, 11:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India