Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Dear sir,

I was a head cashier at the united bank of india after the completion of the five years of my service one of the my managers who used to hate me launched a complaint with assistance of the some his favouring customers after that a chargesheet issued by the disciplinary authority being a not member of the clerical union they refused to help me I myself had defended my case in the inquiry against my manager who launched a complaint .manager belongs to union with membership and he had his the best to the dismissing me from service I was innocent ignoring the facts the same ordered for the dismissal immediately I hired a advocate for next day unfornately I hired a greedy lawyer who is unaware about service matter one year has been passed from the registered date he didn't nothing at all except giving a new date now he is saying forcefully to me that I will not take your case you can take your files while he get paid fully fees I am thirty years old and have two children whereas I have full proof to be innocent please sir you suggest me in appropriate way that could lead me a justice

Asked on 8/16/18, 2:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please detail to me through an email, okay.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 3:04 am
J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

Better engage a new lawyer and fight out the case. In the meanwhle, complain to the Bar Council of the State to which your earlier lawyer belongs about his unprofessional conduct.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 9:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India