Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Can i put again the cheque which is return to my bank seacond time for exceeds arrangements CTS

Asked on 7/20/17, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can put it thrice

Read more
Answered on 7/21/17, 12:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India