Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Suppose I live in Delhi, India. I am giving ₹1,05,000 to an another man living in Delhi, India. Which payment method should I use, so that I must have a legal evidence that "I" have given "that man" ₹1,05,000?

Asked on 9/18/20, 11:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Through cheque or any other electronic mode. Get executed a proper loan agreement.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/20, 12:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India