Legal Question in Business Law in India

Someone broker who i trust blindly is selling me stolen goods as per maekrt price not a singel peny low price. i do payment against goods after due is done . now after some days i herad that the goods i buy is stolen; and the person who sell me that goods is meesing . so now what can i do ? that real owner of the goods is asking me to do payment again. now what can i do ??

Asked on 6/02/21, 12:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Report the matter to the local police without a bit of a delay

Read more
Answered on 6/10/21, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India