Legal Question in Business Law in India

we have filed a claim against shipping co. and the shipping company filed a counter claim against us. The Hon'ble civil judge has now passed a decree against the shipping co. in our case and a decree against us in the counter claim of that shipping co.. please advice what shall we do now? ( We filed a claim of Rs.4 lacs and the shipping co. counter claimed for 1.5 lacs.)

Asked on 7/24/14, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

a lawyer needs to go through the judgment in both the cases.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/14, 8:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India