Legal Question in Business Law in India

Please Guide-

I was planing to set-up a manufacturing unit. I contacted with a machine manufacture. He told me that I have to give some advance money for the machine and as per said paid the advance money for machine. Now its been 2 years but I didnt get the machine delivered. Pls note that i contacted the machine supplier via internet and the promise period for suppling the machine was 2 months. I paid the amount via RTGS. Pls suggest wht to do.y

Asked on 11/21/13, 10:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you will be file case of recovery of money

Read more
Answered on 11/22/13, 1:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India