Legal Question in Business Law in India


If I already am Proprietor of a Firm that provides services/consultation in Finance, but I also want to start a new business of selling some unrelated products like clothes, do i need to make any amendments to my documents like MOA? Is it legal to start an unrelated business?

Thanks for your help!

Asked on 10/26/14, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you have to inform labour (state )shop and establishment act

Read more
Answered on 10/26/14, 9:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India